7.23.2011

How Are You?


How're you? Hope you all are fine. =(^.^)= 

I haven't posted for almost 2 weeks. I had long weekend, last week and enjoyed traveling to the north of Thailand. It's long time (around 5 years) I had not travel there. I prefer to travel to the south of Thailand cause I love beach and sea more than mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today I just update my shop. I'd like to show you a cute rubber stamp which is one of my favorite stamps. It's a How ARE You? speech bubble rubber stamp.


I love this set of speech bubble rubber stamps so much. I always use them to make several cards, gift tags and other funny paper craft :-D.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've just got two more How ARE You? speech bubble rubber stamp and listed them in my shop already. I'm sure that you'll love these cute stamps also.




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stamping is Fun!!!


Let's enjoy shopping at my Etsy shop!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment